Friday, November 5, 2010

Bern, the Capital of Switzerland

On our way home from the temple we stopped in the capital city of Bern, which Steve loves. It was wicked cold, and Delaine was FREEZING cold, but it was fun to walk around.


This is the most famous clock in Switzerland die Zyytglocke.


Everett took this picture of Mommy and Daddy.


Daddy couldn't help himself... Hey, you don't see a Porsche GT3 Everyday!!
(Well, maybe you do in Switzerland)


This is where the Swiss Senate/Congress meets


Here is a picture of Everett with some cool buildings in Bern as a backdrop

1 comment:

Lisa said...

I checked out all the stuff on your blog. Looks like you guys are livin' it up. I was watching one of the videos and I heard your voice and it made me miss you, Delaine. I thinks it's been like 3 years since I've seen you. Guess we probably won't be running into each other any time soon, but hopefully someday. Glad to see you all doing well. And your little guys are so cute!