Sunday, February 20, 2011

Together again soon

We have managed to book the return flight for Delaine and the boys to return to Europe. They will be arriving on Thursday, 24 February, which will mean that it has been roughly one month of separation. As the man of the house, and the only person in the house at present, I must say that I am extremely excited to have my family back with me. This also means that there will be yet another transition period for our family, as Delaine and the boys return. We are heading in the right direction though, even though there is still a lot of work left ahead before we achieve the goal of graduating from business school. This whole experience reminds me of one of my favorite paintings by David Caspar Friedrich called Wanderer Above the Sea of Fog. (I have seen the original in Hamburg). Still stuck in the fog somewhere on our way to the top, but we will reach the pinnacle soon, and the vistas will be worth the hike. They always are.



No comments: