Monday, December 13, 2010

Day #5






I am trying to get caught up here! This was Sunday, and all stayed home but Steve. I can't remember the last time I stayed home for 2 days straight without leaving the house...it gets crazy!
We did our family advent this evening and lit our second candle! It was fun and the boys are learning their Christmas songs better.
Because Steve would be in England on Liam's birthday we were sure to have his cake on this Sunday. Here are pictures of his farm cake> Liam LOVES animals and tractors, so we thought this would fit him well. I had to whip up whipped frosting by hand because I didn't have a mixer here. I let the boys do the sprinkles and put the animals on it. They were so happy when daddy got home to sing, blow out the candles, and eat!!!

No comments: